Jump to navigation Jump to search
Player hubs are specialized roleplay locations that players can submit for acceptance in order to get a warp from the hub as well as host shrines to the gods for RP purposes.
General Rules[edit | edit source]
- Each hub need a specialization. Whether this being a temple, brothel, inn, bar. Below are our limited classifications, however anything not listed here is still available for a hub location and will be accepted on a case by case basis:
- 1 Temple per religion (This includes Crom)
- 1 Brothel
- 1 Inn
- 2 Bars
- The location must be complete before applying in the #player-hubs room in discord.
- Locations with shrines are prohibited from banning members access to the shrine on an OOC basis but are permitted to ban them from accessing it IC.
- Shrine locations must have the shrine fully accessible at all hours.
Special rules[edit | edit source]
- Active clans with existing hubs, especially with shrines, are given a 7 day time frame from any server wipe to re-create their hub location and keep all perks without having to re-apply.